Another way to import Thunderbird Contact/Address Book into MS Outlook 2013.
Just by trial and error.
I have another way to import contact/address book of Thunderbird into MS Outlook 2013. The first thing first is the file is not VCARD or VCF file, we import CSV file.
- We must export first contact/address book of Thunderbird into CVS, do not export it into VCF or other format. make sure you export into CSV.
- After CSV export done, we ready to import it into MS Outlook 2013. Just open the outlook and choose File -> Open & Export
- Choose Import and Export, it will pop up new window Import and Export Wizard
- Choose Import from another program files -> Next -> Choose Comma Separated Values -> Next
- Browse the CSV file that we got from Thunderbird -> Next
- It will progress to import the contacts and you must choose the destination is CONTACT until it finish.